Bundesliga Soccer Betting in the US
The Bundesliga is one of the most exciting soccer leagues in the world. The Bundesliga routinely sets the bar for most goals per game in competitive European leagues.
Although the top spot is pretty predictable (hint: it’s gonna be Bayern Munich), there’s always a competitive race for 2nd-7th and likely the most exciting race for 14th-18th (it’s an 18 team league) on Earth.
An interesting wrinkle of the Bundesliga is that the 16th place Bundesliga 1 finisher plays the 3rd placed Bundesliga 2 finisher in a home and away battle to determine if the Bundesliga 2 team gets promoted or the Bundesliga 1 teams stays up. These two matches are some of the most bet-upon games of the entire fixture list.
The DFB Pokal (their domestic Cup).
July 4th! Bayern Munchen vs Bayer Leverkusen! A doozy.
We’ll put our weekly picks on this page and in our blog – as well as constantly updating tips for betting on the Bundesliga.
Find out which states allow you to bet on the Bundesliga, as well as great sportsbook promos, below.
Where can you bet on the Bundesliga?
Many states have sports betting, with widely different rules (often requiring you to register in person at a casino). If you’re looking for a purely mobile betting experience, where you never have to leave the comfort of your couch and look at anything besides your laptop or phone, here’s where you can bet on the Bundesliga from home.
- New Jersey – Bet on the Bundesliga Online in New Jersey
- Colorado – Bet on the Bundesliga Online in Colorado
- Indiana – Bet on the Bundesliga Online in Indiana
- Pennsylvania – Bet on the Bundesliga Online in Pennsylvania
Tips for Betting on the Bundesliga
Betting on the Bundesliga. What do you need to know? Check out our quick little list below. Could help you make more informed picks!
Bundesliga Betting Tips
- Goals, goals, goals. The highest average goals for game of any major European league. Keep this in mind. Americans are used to betting on the over/under in most sports and this trait has carried over to soccer. This is a rare type of bet for soccer internationally, but use that to your advantage.
- To elaborate on the above… Is Dortmund playing? How about Bayern? Bet on the over. They score. A lot.
- Bayern always wins the league. 8 in a row? Yeah. Bet on that future.
- Lewandowski always scores and Bayern wins most games. Bet on that prop. Lewandowski to score and Bayern to win.
- Home games are not an advantage without fans. In fact, home teams have won about 20% of games since the Bundesliga resumed. However, not every sportsbook is picking up on this and still makes lines with a built-in home pitch advantage. That gives you an edge. If there are no fans in the 20-21 season, keep this in mind.
Bundesliga Matchday 34 Fixture List & Picks (Winner & Score Only):
Bundesliga Matchday 34 Score Predictions – check out our results…
Borussia Dortmund 2 : Hoffenheim 3 – Bet It!
Bayer Leverkusen 2 : Mainz 2 – Bet It!
Moenchengladbach 1 : Hertha Berlin 1 – Bet It!
Wolfsburg 1 Bayern Munchen 4 – Bet It!
Frankfurt 3 : Paderborn 1- Bet It!
Bremen 2 : Cologne 1 – Bet It!
Freiburg 2: Schalke 1 – Bet It!
Augsburg 0 : Leipzig 3 – Bet It!
Union Berlin 2 : Fortuna Dusseldorf 2 – Bet It!